Labels

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Baubles and Bows





Another lovely Christmas card, this time for my eldest grandson.  He's 10 years old so I wanted to make the design a bit more 'grown up' than previous years.  I used the same colour scheme, card and paper as I did for my other grandson's card, but in a different way.  The base card is plain red card stock that has been edged with Moonlight White Brilliance ink.  Gold mirror card is used to mat and layer with some red and white dotted paper.  a piece of snow white Centura Pearl card is embossed in a folder through a machine.  Fine white glitter is added to highlight parts of the raised pattern.  Three filigree baubles are die cut from the same red and gold card already used, and attached  to the panel using glue that is then covered with a bow.  A small panel of red card is die cut and embossed, then matted onto the dotted paper.  A sentiment is added and alphabet stamps are used to personalise it.  


No comments:

Post a Comment