Labels

Saturday 9 January 2016

Chalkbord Christmas card.

                                       







At Christmas I like to keep my designs simple for batch making.  This is a quick and easy design made with embossed Coredinations card and CB Christmas edgings stamps.  I took a panel of black ready-embossed card and sanded it back, giving a chalk board effect.  I stamped the Pointsettia edge onto white card in Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold powder.  I painted the images with Pearlex paints then fussy cut them.  Using a piece of cut'n'dry I rubbed the edges of the card with Brilliance Gold ink.  I matted the background panel onto red card and layered onto a white base card.  I attached some red ribbon to the Pointsettias and attached them to the background panel with dimensional glue.  I think this is my favourite of my Christmas designs this year!   

No comments:

Post a Comment