Labels

Sunday 10 January 2016

Holly and Bells





Another quick and easy Christmas design, I think it's my second favourite of this years designs.  There is no stamping in this one, which is unusual for me, but it's still a lovely card.  I have used Cordinations card; mirror card; printed embellishments from a Crafter's Companion CD Rom; printed and die cut embellishments from Tattered Lace; green DI; an embossing folder from Sheena Douglass and ribbon.  The background panel is Coredinations card that I have embossed in the folder and sanded back.  I matted it onto gold mirror card and layered it onto a white base card.  I cut out a printed topper and sentiment and added ink around the edges.  I matted the topper onto gold card as before then attached both that and the sentiment with dimensional glue.  I cut some printed holly sprigs and leaves with a matching die and edged them with ink, then attached them to the card and added a ribbon bow.   I love the Vintage feel of this card and the traditional colours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment