Labels

Saturday 9 January 2016

Partridge in a Pear Tree




This Christmas design takes a little more work than the quick and easy ones but it's still good for batch making.  I have used a lovely Inkydoodles stamp for the focal panel and a Creative Expressions background stamp.   The embossing folder is an Embossalicious folder and I have used Distress Inks, Pro Markers and gilding wax to colour my work.   I embossed  a piece of dark brown card in the folder and rubbed gold gilding wax over the pattern, then I die cut the panel.  I then matted the panel onto copper pearlescent card.  I blended some DI's on a piece of white card then stamped the pear background image.  I then die cut the panel and edged it with Copper Brilliance ink.  I added some ribbon and layered the panel at an angle on the card.  I then stamped the Partridge in a Peartree image onto Centura Pearl card in Versamark ink and heat embossed it with gold powder.  I cut the image out and coloured it with Pro Markers.  I cut a piece of the back ground card to make a flag, stamped a greeting and heat embossed it.  I matted the flag onto brown card and attached that and the pear with dimensional glue.  I really like the rich colours in this design, and the focal image is a favourite Christmas song of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment