Labels

Monday 2 January 2017

Beautiful Soul



Hello and welcome to my blog  :)  Today I am sharing  one of my samples for Chocolate Baroque as a member of their GDT.  The stamps I have used are all from the CB Harlequin Rose set; I have also used Brushos; black Versafine ink; acetate; black and white embossing powders.  



I started by stamping the rose collage  image in black onto a piece of white card.  I added a little water to a few Brusho crystals to make some red and green paint, then coloured the rose.  I edged the panel with a little red DI,added some ribbon, matted it onto black card and tore the edges.  



I stamped the border image onto acetate in black ink, and heat embossed in black.  I then cut around the pattern.  I took a white base card and spritzed it with water, then sprinkled red Brusho over the wet card and let them run.  When dry I attached the focal panel and the acetate border to the base card.  



I stamped and embossed a sentiment in white onto white card.  I painted the image with red Brusho, the embossing acts as a resist.  I cut around the image and attached it to the card with dimensional glue.  
  


I loved creating this card with these beautiful stamps.  This would make a lovely Valentine or anniversary card, and it could be made in different colours to suit the recipient.  Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you'll come back soon  :)

4 comments:

  1. I love this. It is so romantic looking and very stylish

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I especially like the acetate border with the Brusho paint underneath. Just fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thank you for your lovely comments :)

      Delete