Labels

Wednesday 3 January 2018

Song In Your Heart



Hello and a warm welcome to my blog  :)  If this is your first visit this year then Happy New Year!  Today's post is a card that I made for a Chocolate Baroque tv show in the summer.  I have used stamps from Harlequin Bouquet and Loving Sentiments sets; Distress Inks, alcohol pens, gold marker pen, and dies and a stencil from my stash.



I began by taking a white base card and stencilled DI around the edges of the card,then blended another colour of DI around the outside edges of the card. I stamped a sentiment to one side of the card front in the second DI colour.



Next I took a piece of white card and stamped and embossed the Floral Bouquet image in black.  I coloured the image with alcohol pens, then I die cut the image.  I used the die as a stencil and added DI around the edge of the panel.  I then added gold pen to the outer edges of the panel, and matted it onto black card.



I attached the panel to the card front next to the sentiment to complete the design.   






I love this card, it is a cheerful design with a vintage feel to it.  I think this lovely card would be great for all sorts of occasions, and with a change of colours it would be suitable for men or women.  This design just makes me smile, I hope it does the same for you!  
Thank you very much for dropping in today, I hope you've enjoyed this post and that you'll visit again soon  :) 

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Penny, this is such a beautiful card, your design is fabulous and you've used such uplifting colours, I love your whole design, hope you're well,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kate, Happy New Year hun! Thank you so much for your comment - I'm glad you liked it :) xx

      Delete